Friday, June 13, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Swinging Sailor (& I Joined Lookbook!)



Hey guys! 
It's been quite some time since I've done a fashion-related post, but here I am, and incredibly excited to do so. A little under a week ago, I joined the fashion/blogging website lookbook.nu and I have to say that I really enjoy it. You can click the hype button above to go check me out, or click this link!

Aside from that, my style has been evolving into centrally vintage dresses again. (Yay!) I had a brief period of time in which I really did not try all that much with my outfits, but I blame that on the stress from senior year. But now it's summer! Woohoo!

I was at my college orientation these past few days, and I have to say that I've fallen completely in love with Minneapolis. I'm so excited to move there come fall; however, I have a feeling you'll be seeing different sentiment from me come the winter! I like to think that living in northern Illinois has at least prepared me a little... I hope.



The dress is from Tatyana, and I just picked it up yesterday from the Mall of America, and boy can I say that store is absolutely amazing. I felt like I was walking into an authentic store from the 60s.

Who can resist spinning in a dress like this!?!
OUTFIT DETAILS
Dress: Tatyana
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Backpack: L.L. Bean (Thrifted)

My Dad

My Granny and Grandad!



My grandad managed to get a squirrel to eat directly from his hands, and I got some adorable pictures of it. I mean, just LOOK at its little tongue. Apparently it loves chocolate. I guess we have something in common there.

Talk to you soon!
Megan
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment