Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Spring Wishes: Featuring Shop Ruche!

Hello everyone!
I don't know about you, but I have been wishing for spring more than anything. It just snowed an extra 6 inches today. It's March, Mother Nature, go home you're drunk. All I know is that looking at pretty dresses and imagining the sunny days ahead have helped me cope with the winter blues. As such, I have compiled some of my favorite pieces from Shop Ruche! I have been following Ruche's collections for a few years now, and I have always loved the soft and delicate, but still trendy, aesthetic they have. It matches me perfectly!
Swinging Band Polka Dot Skirt
If you know me, then you know I'm a sucker for navy/black and white polka dots. No matter the style of the piece, it automatically gives it a retro vibe. But what I love the most about this skirt is the buttons down the front! It's such a cute and unique quality to it.
Enchantee Tunic Dress By Kling
Let me first start off by saying I am absolutely in love with this dress. I adore how it has a looser fit yet it still gives off a tailored and polished look, which is the ultimate confidence booster. And the slight sweetheart neckline is just perfect. 
Darlene Bow Detail Dress
This is another dress that I immediately fell in love with. I always find exposed backs to be so sexy but feminine at the same time, without being too open. (If that makes much sense, ha!) But the color of this dress is the most delicate shade of blue, and I think this would make one look like a doll!

Edith Flatform Wedges
I've been looking for a pair of 70s inspired wedges for a while, and these shoes fit the bill perfectly!

Ruby Dress By BB Dakota
This is another dress that seems to speak directly to me, and I don't know if my wallet can handle all of the adorable dresses I've been looking at. The slight ruffling at the bottom creates such a light look to the dress!

Simple And Sweet Button-Up Blouse
Even though this is a more obvious addition to a closet, I can't help but admire the collar and fit of this blouse. I also love this almost-cream color, and I think a good button up with a cute collar is such a necessary piece in a closet. 

Riviera Pendant Necklace
Last but not least, I found this amazing necklace! I've been seeing this style everywhere, and I love the early 1930s vibe it gives. Not only that, but that soft shade of salmon-pink makes it so unique.

Those are some of the items I would love to have as part of my wardrobe this spring, as I am trying to go for a more delicate but vintage look at the same time. ^^ 
I'll see you soon! 

Megan Fox
xx

1 comment: