Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Photo Set: On the Road


Hello my lovely friends!
How has your week been so far? I'm incredibly happy it's finally halfway over; this week could not be any longer. I hear back from MIT on Friday (it's Pi day, get it) and I do not know if I can wait another day and a half. I'm just itching to find out!
 In other news on Monday I took some photos for my film class with my beautiful friend, Nickie, and I absolutely adore how they turned out! I took them right before sunset, and the lighting turned out just lovely.




The (film) photos I had to take for class were under the theme of surrealism, which is why I like the below photo so much. Her face is blocked out, yet it is obvious she is leaving somewhere, heading out On the Road. 


Even though it looks freezing in most of these pictures, it was actually around 40 degrees most of the time, which enabled us to stay out so much longer! I can't wait for the warmth to finally settle in.



Do you guys like seeing these types of photos? Let me know!

I'll talk to you soon,
Megan
xx

ALSO this dress is for sale on my Etsy shop, Mint Rose Vintage.

1 comment: