Thursday, February 20, 2014

Falling Out

Hey guys! I can't believe I've been absent from here for an entire month. I've been hitting myself on the back for it every day. I have so much to share with you guys, but I just couldn't get myself to sit down and write up a post. It was weird; I'm really sorry. I'm trying to get back into the groove, and I think I've just been devoting a lot of my time to reading and making YouTube videos. It's funny how I finally meet my goals regarding those two, but I slack off when it comes to blogging!


But apologies aside, I feel like I have a million things to show and share with you guys. Yet when I come to type it out, my mind goes blank. It's funny how that works out.


I've been really happy recently, actually, and I'm loving every minute of it. After the retreat I went on, I felt more free to be myself, knowing that I'll find acceptance despite all of my weirdness and quirks. I've also been working on redecorating my room, incorporating more greens and tans in excitement of the upcoming spring, no matter how far away it may seem. I'm just about to get everything put into place, and I'll be sharing pictures of it soon.


As just mentioned in my most recent YouTube video (It's a thrift/retail/miscellaneous haul), I just developed a few rolls of film I've been taking with this little digital film, point-and-shoot camera I thrifted at the end of December. I love how complaisant and dreamy the photographs ended up being. And the best part was, the camera was only $4! It's also small, and I've been shoving it in my purse and taking it everywhere with me. 


I start working again next Wednesday, and surprisingly, I'm incredibly excited about it. I hate not having my own sufficient form of income, where I can provide for my little endeavors. It makes life easier, and I actually really like working. It makes me feel productive. 


Even though it's pretty normal, this is one of my favorite pictures off the rolls of film. I feel like I captured some sort of feeling I've had this winter. I've matured and changed so much in just the past 6 weeks that I'm almost alarmed by it. It's crazy to look back at pictures of myself from even 6 months ago, and not even recognize the person forever immortalize in pixels. Before and now. Interesting to think about. 

I'll see you guys either tomorrow or the day after. Don't worry, I'm not going to flake out again. I love posting, and I actually have no idea why I just never got around to it before. Until then, happy Thursday. :)

Megan
xx

If you want to follow me on other sites (I update regularly) you can check out my YouTube channel at youtube.com/foxinater, and follow me on Instagram & Twitter at @foxinater.

You can also follow me on Bloglovin! Link in the sidebar. Get updates every time I post!




No comments:

Post a Comment