Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Lately: Up & Coming

Hey guys! How was your New Years!? Isn't it just nuts to think it's already 2014!
Anyway, I thought I'd share some photos of my life lately and what I've been up to, as well as introducing you to some changes I've made/will make for 2014!

First and foremost, I have changed my Etsy shop completely! As of 6 PM Central time, I will have all new vintage items up, as well as a new name! I felt that Wearable Wishes was too juvenile, so I have changed it to Mint Rose Vintage. I think it has a cute ring to it. Check it out at mintrosevintage.etsy.com at 6 PM promptly! (That's Chicago time) Or click the caption in the photo below:

mintrosevintage.etsy.com
The next part of this update post is that I have a lot of super fun installments planned for this blob! I'm going to take this a little more seriously, and actually post more fashion related things. I haven't done an outfit post in ages, which is not fun because I have some seriously cute dresses to show you guys! I also would love to start reviewing items, so if you have a product you'd like me to review ~honestly~ send me an email at mfoxcontact@gmail.com I'm also planning on doing film and music posts as well as much more photography! I'm really excited for this upcoming year, as school has calmed down and I should be able to dedicate a lot more time to this blog, my YouTube channel, and my Etsy shop. :)


Now down to life stuff! For Christmas my lovely mom bought me the cutest pair of boots you ever did see. I finally got my hands on some Hunter Wellies! Black patent but of course. I have been wearing them nonstop.

The day after Christmas I threw an ugly sweater and it was too much fun. At one point half the party was gathered around the piano rapping Christmas songs while they played them. Now I leave you with some pictures of my beautiful friends!













Asian boyfriends hahaha
And then on New Years a similar group of people got together and it was a good time. Unfortunately I left my phone and my sim card at home so I didn't get very many pictures!! But these are a couple my friends took.





How has your holiday season been!? Can't wait to continue to talk to you this year. But currently, I need to attend to my Lord of the Rings marathon. Talk to you soon,
Megan
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! May 2014 bring you lots of wonderful opportunities and happiness! ♥

    ReplyDelete