Thursday, November 7, 2013

All I See is Indigo

Follow me on IG here!
Have you ever had such a perfect day you could scream of joy? That's exactly how I'm feeling right now. I'm lying in bed, reflecting over today's happenings with the widest smirk on my face. The best part? Nothing even that CRAZY good happened, I even had a few moments where I just wanted to explode of frustration. But nevertheless, I've had one of the best days in a long time.

I spent most of the day switching rooms with my mom, by myself at first. Around 12:30 I went to brunch with friends, which was super lovely. (Hi Nickie and Tim!) And then my boyfriend helped me out the rest of the time. I got my mom's room set up all lovely and pretty with a nice shoe display. but I'm still left with two vacant rooms. Yes--the closet is as big as the room itself.

Oddly enough I love vacant rooms. Something about them is so tragically beautiful. They're so pristine and clean, but lonely. It's oddly enchanting.

After that I went to my favorite thrift store and got two rockin pairs of loafers, which I'm going to feature in a haul after I get this room business finished with! I also spent an hour talking to the owner who I've known since I started thrifting, and he offered me a job! (fingers crossed)
I then went and saw Carrie, the original being one of my favorite movies of all time. Tomorrow I'm painting and going to Ikea and over all just having a wonderful time.

If I could some up how I feel right now into a song, it is this one: 

Tom Milsom has been one of my favorite musicians for the past three years, and he is definitely worth checking out. A+ work there.

How has your week been?
More pictures tomorrow!
Megan 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment