Friday, October 18, 2013

Life Lately

Hello my lovely friends! How has your week been so far? Excited for the weekend? I know I am! My big sis is actually getting married tomorrow, which is absolutely crazy. My schedule has been completely bonkers because of it, and that's why blogging kind of took the back burner. Tonight was the rehearsal and dinner, and I got some cute pictures of my family and I. I'm the maid of honor, so I'm staying at this Bed & Breakfast (the cutest) with the rest of the bridal party, and I'm definitely soaking up its relaxation. I even got to take a bath! Last October my mom ripped out the master bath, so we no longer own a tub. :(

Pure bliss.
Last weekend all of my close friends and I had the most wonderful time surprising my good friend, Tim, with an eighteenth birthday party! It was a blast. I seriously love my friends; they are honestly so great. I always say I would love to have friends interested in fashion and what not, but sometimes it's good to have that diversity. It keeps the conversation flowing, in a sense. I just can't believe I have less than a semester left with them. More photos to come soon of the wedding, but until then, I hope you enjoy your weekend :)




No comments:

Post a Comment