Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Autumn Nostalgia

Sigh, I miss having long hair.
I think at this point I really need a new camera charger. This blog is getting ~*lame*~ without it! I apologize. If you want to see more pictures I've taken, go to thepaisleydaisies.blogspot.com, which is my old blog. I started anew back in August or so.

Anyway, I've been really nostalgic recently, which is both good and bad. I keep thinking about last year and how things were wonderful, and now how my high school career is in the last of its lifespan. It's a little freaky. But anyway, I've decided (through looking at my old blog) I'm going to start doing monthly vibes/inspirations with a mood board, a monthly playlist, and a "my month in photos" every month. I'll start with the mood board tomorrow.

I'm hoping this will help me get back into the groove of the school year, and more specifically, being me. I hope you enjoy taking a look into my past.

-Megan
                                                      Follow me on Bloglovin!
Best Coffee Ever
Velvet Pants, man
I was Wednesday Adams!
I love the composition of the leaves
This photo feels so dreamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment