Tuesday, September 24, 2013

OOTD: Into Fall We Go

Hey everyone!
I don't know if I've told you this before, but I go to a private school, and unfortunately we have uniforms. Because this week is homecoming week, we are having casual dress all week long! This look is from Monday, which was Flannel day. I didn't have much time to get a lot of photos, but I managed to take a few before I went out to dinner. 

What a sneak

I thrifted this skirt a couple days ago, and I think it's absolutely adorable, and it's a great piece for every season. It can be changed easily with accessory. 

Also look how adorable my new boots are. I'm in love. 


~*Outfit Details*~

Cardigan: Forever 21
Skirt: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Tights: Sears
Boots: Charlotte Russe 

Cheers,
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment